Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Training For Warriors Worthing (TFW Worthing, TFW) is a brand owned by Blackbelt Leaders Limited, whose registered place of business and office is located at: The Dojo, 57b Chapel Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1HW, UK. Registered in England under Company No. 05621512
The terms “Company”, “we”, “our”, “us” refer to Training For Warriors Worthing. The terms “Sites(s)" refers to the company websites – www.trainingforwarriorsworthing.com, www.TFWworthing.com, amongst others (“Site(s)”).
The term “user,” “customer,” “member”, “student”, “you,” and “your” refers to visitors, users and customers of the Site and/or Service.
You should not use our Site or Service if you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in these Agreements
USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE
To access or use the Site and/or Service, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service. Minors are prohibited from using the Site and/or Service.
In order to use the Site and/or Service, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password and other personal information. You agree that any account information you provide on the Site or to the Company will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Site and/or Service, violate any laws.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
We reserve the right to refuse access to the Site and/or Service to any person or entity, without the obligation to assign a reason for doing so. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Site and/or Service, without refund, if you violate these Terms of Service or other Agreements governing your use of the Site and/or Service.
Company’s waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms of Service shall not be deemed, nor shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by an authorised representative of the Company.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of the Terms of Service is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
These Terms of Service bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms of Service are not assignable, delegable, sub-licensable or otherwise transferable by you. Any transfer, assignment, delegation or sublicense by you is invalid.
The Company may share the successful results of its users or customers on the Site and/or Service. Such examples are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee, verbally or in writing, regarding your results of any kind.
By accessing the Site and/or Service, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation. We do not guarantee that you will get any results using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in our Site and/or Service is a promise, warranty or guarantee to you of such results.
Every testimonial our website is from the members of Training For Warriors who followed our programmes, workouts, fitness classes, and nutrition/diet advice given by our personal coaches, and group-fitness coaches.
No one was paid for a testimonial or endorsement on our website. And all testimonials are available at Training For Warriors, The Dojo Worthing.
Any before and after photographs of members were not retouched or altered in any way. Results (weight loss, body fat percentage, fitness improvement, circumference measurements, etc if any) were provided by the individual member and therefore cannot be confirmed. Errors could have been made in reported weight loss.
Weight loss and fitness results vary depending on the person. No guarantee is provided or implied.
Results may vary based on each member’s physical health, diet and exercise, and consistent adherence to the TFW System. The weight loss results described in TFW Worthing's member’s testimonials, photos or videos are not typical for every individual, and again, no guarantee of weight loss, fat loss, or fitness improvement results is provided or implied.
Individual results highly depend on the adherence the nutrition plans as well as following the fitness and weight loss programmes designed for them by TFW and TFW Coaches.
The causes of being overweight or obese vary from person to person based on individual metabolic rates, caloric intake caloric expenditure, daily activity, levels of exercise and physical exertion.
This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person.
No individual result as stated by members of TFW Worthing in their testimonials should be seen as typical.
You should assume that any weight loss, fitness or medical results shown in testimonials, advertisements, stories, blog posts, or anywhere else on our website are not typical. Typical weight loss is 2 to 3 kgs per month when an individual consistently follows a sound nutrition and exercise programme designed around best practice guidelines. TFW Worthing recommends a healthy lifestyle programme and a long term approach to body fat reduction, strength gain, and fitness improvement. Any dramatic body changes will need dietary discipline, regular exercise, and hard physical work.
TFW Worthing does not provide medical advice.
All information contained within this site is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem, nor is it intended to replace the advice of a qualified medical doctor, nutritionist, dietician, or qualified physiotherapist. Always consult your doctor, qualified health professional, or physiotherapist on any matters regarding your health or on any opinions expressed within this website before starting any fitness or weight loss programme.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health care professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new fitness, body-toning, strength training or fitness regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on our website.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL GET ANY RESULTS USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN TRAINING AND NUTRITION PLANS. YOUR POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN COMMITMENT, DISCIPLINE, TRAINING, NUTRITION PLAN AND ACTION; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR FITNESS AND NUTRITION PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAMME, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILISED; AS WELL AS YOUR FITNESS LEVEL, UNDERSTANDING OF NUTRITION, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR RESULTS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable solicitors' fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
13. Our Money Back Guarantee and Refunds: For Clients of our 8 Week Warrior Challenge Programmes, we at TFW Worthing want you to get as much out of our programme as possible. We guarantee that you will benefit from our TFW 8 Week Warrior Challenge Programmes. If you participate in the full 8 Week Warrior Challenge, attend all the training sessions and follow our nutritional guidelines and you don't get measurable results we will provide you with a full refund after the completion of the programme.
If you wish to receive a full refund for these Services or have any questions about our money back guarantee, please contact us at vip@TrainingForWarriors.co.uk
15. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts sitting in Worthing, West Sussex, UK. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
17. HOW TO CONTACT US: If you have any questions about this Terms of Service, please contact us at:
Training for Warriors Worthing
The Dojo, 57b Chapel Road
Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1HW